Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bruge, Belgium

Im here and im still not sure if it is spelled bruge or brugge.
The keyboard at this internet cafe is very confusing but i am going to try my best to use it

This is the most wonderful place it is too bad that we are leaving it early tomorrow morning. I like it so much i want to come back and live here for a while. It is gorgeous, the people are nice, there are tons of little markets and everything is so cheap. Earlier today Alex and I went to a museum of an old palace and it only cost one euro. It was free entrance to the church of our lady which was amazing and we just got done at the chocolate museum which was only five euro. The history of chocolate is actually incredibly interesting and they gave us two free pieces of chocolate too. Oh also, this morning Alex and i got chocolate waffels freshly made in this independent little cafe we just stumbled upon. It was one of the most delicious things i have ever had to eat. No joke.

Tomorrow morning we leave for paris. I cant wait. I also wish I could figure out how to use the exclamation mark to express how excited I am.

I love and miss everyone and hope everyone has a happy new year -exclamation mark goes here-

love, B

5 comments:

Unknown said...

chocolate waffles... yummmmmm... I'm glad you are having some cultural activities - why was the chocolate museum the most expensive?
love you, miss you - so happy for you! xoxoxxoxoxox mom

Unknown said...

Chocolate waffles are part of the Belguim culture. You are suppose to eat those before you watch a cross race and eat frites with beer during. I am so happy for you and look forward to hearing about Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Chris

Teresa said...

Sounds so very wonderful!
I'm glad you are having such a good time.
i love chocolate waffles.
I'm excited to hear about Paris!
Everywhere you are going sounds beautiful!
miss you both a ton!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Brianna!!!... Sounds like you're having an amazing time!!!!(Exclamation Points... Jealous!!)... Great to hear about the amazing Eats, Sights, and especially friendly people... but Let's not be hearing about going back there to Live!!!!... Miss you.... Love, DAD

Lina said...

that sounds sooo delicious! happy new year!
love a